Purplebook.ng presents its first online workshop for graduates and undergraduates aspiring to study in a foreign higher institution of learning. (United Kingdom , New Zealand, Germany, Netherlands, Cyprus, United States and Canada).
This 2-hour workshop will have an open-discussion format, so please come with all your burning questions. Remember, at Purplebook workshops, there are no stupid questions.
What can you expect at this workshop?
- Actionable and useful guidance that separates the facts from the misinformation about studying abroad.
- Information on choosing the schools, courses or destination country that’s most suitable for your study goals.
- Planning and preparation information you must know before you travel.
- Guidance on visas and applying for scholarships.
- Guidance on working while studying, accommodation and travelling as a student within your host country.
- How to find and exploit perks and opportunities you may be qualified for as a student.
- Costs, budgets, and strategies on reducing your living expenses as a student studying abroad.
- Guidance to help you integrate quickly into your new host country, and useful information on mitigating culture shock for first time students abroad.
- Information on accessing healthcare, community resources and leisure activities.
- Information about options and opportunities for students who may want to work and settle in their host country after their studying.
- And lots more.
31st of July 2021- 13:00-15:00
The event will hold on ‘Google Meet’ (Because social distancing continues). Download the app in advance and make sure to use the same name and email used for registration.
Registration fee: 6,499 naira
After registration, proceed to make the payment to validate your registration.
Payment is via Bank transfer.