The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Food Innovation and Product Design (FIPDes) is a collaborative European degree program that equips students with a multidisciplinary education in food science and innovation. It is run by Université Paris Saclay and AgroParisTech (France), TU Dublin (Ireland), UNINA (Italy), and Lund University (Sweden).
Scholarship - Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes – Food Innovation and Product Design
- Universities; Université Paris Saclay and AgroParisTech (France), TU Dublin (Ireland), UNINA (Italy), and Lund University (Sweden)
- Degree; Masters
- Duration; Throughout your program
- Language; English
- Academic Background: Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least 180 ECTS credits in fields such as food science and technology, biotechnology, process engineering, biochemistry, nutrition, or related areas representing at least three years of study from a foreign institute of higher education. Applicants should also be committed to pursuing an international career and interested in participating in a genuinely global educational experience.
- English Language Proficiency: Applicants need to show that they can speak English at a “B2 level” (advanced), according to CEFR.
- Value; Extensive financial support that covers student participation costs( tuition, insurance, and other related expenses)
- Application Deadline; January 22, 2024