Graduates of the MINTEC program have several legal job opportunities, especially those in relation to international economic law. The programme provides them with the skills needed to hold positions in law firms, companies but also in public services, and international or European institutions.
MSc. International Economic Law (MINTEC) - Toulouse 1 Capitole University, France
- Degree: Master in International Economic Law (MINTEC)
- Duration: 2 year full-time programme / 4 semesters (120 ECTS)
- Language: English
- Fees; 3000 euros per year
- Application Period; 28th Feb- 1st April 2022
- Resumption; August/September 2022
- Requirements; A three-year degree in law is required, equivalent to 180 ECTS (European credits) i.e. Bachelor’s degree, Licence or equivalent.
- Language requirement: IELTS (minimum 7.0) or study and life experience in a program taught in EnglishClick here for more information