The MBA programme offered at the University of Leipzig targets upcoming professionals and resource persons with practical experience in developing and/or promoting small and medium-sized enterprises. German and foreign graduates with degrees in subjects such as economics, business management, geography, law, politics, administration and related areas can apply.
DAAD Scholarship - MBA Small Enterprise Promotion and Training (SEPT)
- Degree; MBA SEPT
- Duration; 2 years
- Language; English
- A bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent degree) in economics, business studies, social, natural or engineering sciences or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluent spoken and written English: TOEFL (79 iBT, 550 PBT, 213 CBT) or IELTS (Academic-minimum overall Band 6.0)
- Chinese, Vietnamese and Mongolian applicants are required to submit an APS Certificate.
- Fees; €3000 per year for self-funded applicants and free for DAAD Scholars
- Application Period; 1st October 2022